Tuesday, February 20, 2007

phantom rye bread

When I yawn I get these random after-tastes (they never have anything to do with recently eaten foods, in fact they're not even always foods at all). pretty wierd. Currently it's rye bread - like the ghosts of rye breads past coming back to haunt my throat, mwahaha! =) Chocolate yawns are pretty good. But sometimes it's stuff like sharpie marker, or clean laundry, or pine. I'd actually have to say the laundry one is my favorite - always makes me feel warm and fuzzy. yeah, I know I'm strange. heh.

do you have flavored yawns???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No... That's really strange. Especially with the variety. I think I sometimes have strange tastes in mouth that don't have anything to do with food I've eaten, but they're not connected with yawns. "Chocolate yawns are pretty good." Heh. Makes it sound like some kind of magical candy.

aelthwyn said...

hmmm....maybe it's chocolate candies you can feed kids just before they take a nap that will make them sleep good =)
I could certainly use those at night.