Friday, September 19, 2008

Divine Fashion Advice

Don't wear the pink butterfly jacket with that red shirt

This morning when I was about to leave I went to grab the sweatshirt I normally wear on my morning walk which has a sort of pinkish lacy butterfly appliqued to the front btu I couldn't find it anywheres. It's my favorite sweatshirt so I was a bit worried that it's lost, but I didn't have time to fuss and just grabbed a plain velour black one with a starshaped zipperpull. Once I got to work and actually looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom I realised that I looked so cute in the black with the bit of red showing around the waist and where the zipper wasn't closed up all the way - it looked like a perfectly designed outfit and I had jsut been grabbing whatever I could find off the top of the pile, heh. I'm not glad about the sweatshirt missing, but hey thanks God for the great fashion direction, teehee ;)

No comments: