Saturday, May 28, 2011

Technical Frustrations!

THAT'S IT! I am never updating any software I am currently satisfied with. I am not happy with the new iTunes and I see no reason why I should need to continually go through the arduous process of learning where they've moved everything when there is NO advantage to getting the new version. Maybe for some people there would be, but the version I had did everything I really wanted it to and I knew where everything was so I could actually do it. Actually the same could be said for the version before that last one as well. Honnestly, this is ridiculously annoying. I don't need to go through this frustration every time they come out with a new version. It's pointless.

Apparently some settings have been reset and I can't figure out how to change them. Such as: it automatically starts importing a CD when I put it in my computer. I don't want it to do this. Currently I am just trying to identify what some of these unlabled CDs are that I burned in the past. I just want to look at them, I don't want to start downloading them, and I don't want to have to quickly tell it to STOP every time I put one in! But now I can't find any place to switch this setting. ARG!

No comments: