Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fuzzy Dreams

I recently had a dream in which I found a little beetle sized bunny with pink irridescent wings scampering about in some clover. It was sooo cute! I took it home with me and fed it veggies and it grew up to be a normal sized bunny, all white and furry and cuddly - with pink shimmery wings.
Then I had another dream in which I was playing with a really fuzzy little animal that looked kind of like a cross between a penguine and a polar bear cub. It didn’t have a beak and it was fluffy but it was colored like a penguin and had flipper like wings. It was so cute how it waddled around on the snow drifts.
I guess I must have been feeling particularly snug and cuddly or something. =)
sigh, I like happy dreams.

3 comments:

the Walrus said...

You officially have the gamut of dreams...just glad to hear there were no bald heads involved in this one.

aelthwyn said...

don't remind me

aelthwyn said...

I had another fuzzy dream this week: I had taken the train to visit my grandpa, but when I got out they hadn't unloaded my luggage, so I had to go to this other train where the luggage was suppose to be, but the whole train was those large coal bin type cars filled with stuffed animals. I was digging through them looking for all my little fuzzy friends but wondering if they were the real ones, or clones. It was squishy and fun anyway. =)