Monday, January 14, 2008

bounce bounce

happy happy joy joy! What an amazing gift every day, God has given me such a precious gift. look! here, let me share! *bounce* *giggle* *twirl* it's like being handed a personal ray of sunshine. He's so good! there are so many different bits of happiness =) but right now it's the song 'Awaya Baka' by Baka Beyond. The words that come to mind whenever I hear this are 'outrageously happy!' it just makes me smile every time! I can't help but bounce around like a silly little kid =) A couple other ones that always seem to do this too are the 1941 march by John Williams - makes you want to dance in the streets and beam at everyone you meet, and the ode to joy it just swells up one's heart like a huge baloon rising into the clouds.......joyfull joyfull we adore Thee, God of glory Lord of love...... squee!

No comments: