Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Peeps

It simply cannot be easter without eating some peeps - those little marshmellow bunnies and chicks covered in coloured sugar -yum! The pink bunnies are my favorites. Personally I think they are at their best after a couple of days of sitting in their opened package, for then they are not quite so soft and mushy. For some reason I perfer them to be somewhat chewey, though I doubt many people share that sentiment. It is a good thing that I like them this way because it always takes me a long time to finnish up sweets. I enjoy them as much as anyone, but I can’t deal with very many at a time, and perfer to save them for the perfect moments at which they would be most fully appreciated. I am sure it is a good thing I never had any siblings to share my candy with because I would either have never gotten any or would have learned to scarf it down all at once like most children I know, a practice which I cannot immagine being better than my method.

No comments: